Complete Dog Policy: We enjoy having dogs (no cats or other pets are allowed) at the Palace Hotel.
All of our 26 rooms can accommodate dogs.
- Dogs must be registered with the front desk. A maximum of two dogs are allowed per room.
- A fee of $20 plus tax per night per dog will be applied to your reservation.
- In consideration of staff and other guests, dogs must always be kept on a leash and accompanied by their owner during their stay. This includes all common areas and grounds. Dogs are not to be left unattended in hotel rooms. Check with the front desk about local dog-walking and dog-sitting services.
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture anywhere in the hotel.
- Guests are responsible for any damage and/or personal injury as a result of their dog’s behavior; and will be responsible for the cost of repair and/or replacement of any items damaged by their dog.
- We provide a “Dog Kit” complete with a water bowl, a food bowl, a sheet and a dog towel. Please do not use hotel dishes or room towels for your dogs.
- Do not bathe your dog in the hotel. Towels are provided for muddy paws at the front entrance: please make sure your dog is clean upon entering the hotel. Check with front desk about local dog-grooming services.
- Dogs that bark repeatedly or display aggressive behavior will be required to leave.
- Dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations and be actively treated for ticks and fleas.
- If you fail to report that you have a pet or violate any of the above policies you will be subject to a minimum $50 charge.
We appreciate you respecting our policies for the sake of your dog, as well as the safety and comfort of other guests in the hotel.